Suicide Attack Killed One in Nangarhar

KABUL: (Middle East Press) A suicide attack rocked eastern Nangarhar province late Saturday night which left one civilian dead and another injured.

Local government officials said, the incident took place in Jalalabad city after a suicide bomber blew up his explosives in the 4th police district.

Provincial police spokesman, Hazrat Hussain Mashriqwal said the suicide bomber was inside a vehicle and detonated his suicide vest at a bus stop.

He said the main target of the suicide bomber was not clear and an investigation has been launched regarding the incident.

No group including the Taliban insurgents has claimed responsibility behind the incident so far.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.